What is Cyclosporine?
Cyclosporine is a drug with immunosuppressive properties used to prevent the rejection of grafts and transplants.
Questions and answers on "Cyclosporine"
Health resources related to Cyclosporine
- Is itching skin a side effect of cyclosporine ophthalmic?
- Cyclosporine non-modified
- Cyclosporine modified neoral
- Therapeutic cyclosporine level
- Cyclosporine modified 25 mg
- Cyclosporine iv administration
- Taking cyclosporine and smoking pot
- Side effects of cyclosporine
- Cyclosporine 100 mg
- Cyclosporine 005 eye drops