What is Cortisporin?
Cortisporin is a drug consisting of Neomycin, bacitracin, polymyxin B and hydrocortisone. It is a combination antibiotic and cortisone-like medicine. It can be used to treat infections of the ear canal and to help provide relief from redness, irritation, and discomfort of certain ear problems.
Questions and answers on "Cortisporin"
Health resources related to Cortisporin
- Is cortisporin cream used in the treatment of bacterial skin infection?
- Cortisporin suspension and a solution
- Cortisporin ear suspension
- Cortisporin drops ophthalmic
- Cortisporin hc otic drops
- Cortisporin ear drops hydro cortisone
- What is cortisporin otic
- Cortisporin ear drops
- Cortisporin ear drops side effects
- Side effects of cortisporin