What is Corticosteroids?
This is a drug that treats various forms of inflammation. Inflammation is caused by chemicals overproduced by cells in the body.
Questions and answers on "Corticosteroids"
Health resources related to Corticosteroids
- Corticosteroids and tonsilitis
- Corticosteroids vs anabolic steroids
- Corticosteroids adenoids
- Inhaled corticosteroids for asthma in children
- Corticosteroids tonsillitis
- Corticosteroids withdrawal side effects
- Usage of Corticosteroids
- Corticosteroids with carbimazole
- Corticosteroids effects on the body
- Injectable corticosteroids for folliculitis