What is Colchicine?
Colchicine is a medication that treats gout. It is an alkaloid prepared from the dried corns and seeds of Colchicum autumnale, the autumn crocus or meadow saffron. Gout is a condition is caused by too much uric acid in the blood.
Questions and answers on "Colchicine"
Health resources related to Colchicine
- Colchicine and indomethacin taken together
- Colchicine where can i find it
- Colchicine dosage dose
- Colchicine dose for flare up
- Dose of colchicine for acute gout
- Colchicine and prednisone together
- Colchicine in acute gout
- How to take colchicine
- Medicine colchicine side effects
- Colchicine 0.6 mg dosage