What is Clomipramine?
Clomipramine (trademarked as Anafranil) is a tricyclic antidepressant. Clomipramine is used to treat people with obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Questions and answers on "Clomipramine"
Health resources related to Clomipramine
- Side effect of Clomipramine
- Clomipramine increase sperm counts
- Usage of Clomipramine
- Clomipramine dosage for ocd
- Does clomipramine hydrochloride shrink the penis
- Panic attacks antidepressant clomipramine 10 mg
- Clomipramine for anxiety
- 10 year old taking clomipramine
- Clomipramine for ocd
- Clomipramine 25 mg
Recent questions on Clomipramine