What is Clomifene?
Clomifene is given early in the menstrual cycle. It is typically prescribed beginning on day 3 and continuing for 5 days. By that time, FSH level is rising steadily, causing development of a few follicles.Clomifene, maintains a low level of estrogen and is used to induce ovulation.
Questions and answers on "Clomifene"
Health resources related to Clomifene
- Clomifene tablets ip fertyl tablets 50mg
- How does clomifene tablets ip fertyl tablets 50mg works
- Clomifene acetylcysteine tablets with astaxanthin capsules ovaa shield
- Ova mit clomifene citrate bp 50mg
- Ovamid 100 clomifene tablets
- Clomifene tablets ip fertomid 50
- Clomifene fertyl super side effects
- Use and benifits of productive m tablets clomifene citrate tablets ip
- Why clomifene citrate tablets ip clofert 50 prescribed
- How safe are clomifene tablets