What is Clindamycin?
Clindamycin is an antibiotic and can be used either topically, orally or by i.v. route.
Questions and answers on "Clindamycin"
Health resources related to Clindamycin
- Tips for taking clindamycin
- Clindamycin with clotrimazole vaginal suppositories spc
- Clindamycin phosphate and tretinoin
- Clindamycin gel on penis
- Oral clindamycin acne
- Clindamycin phosphate
- Clindamycin pill for piercing infections
- Clindamycin phosphate and nicotinamide gel is work on scar
- Clindamycin open capsule
- Clindamycin hcl side effects