What is Cisplatin?
Cisplatin, cisplatinum, or cis-diamminedichloroplatinum is a chemotherapy drug. It is a class of platinum-containing anti-cancer drug used to treat testicular, bladder, and ovarian cancers that have spread.
Questions and answers on "Cisplatin"
Health resources related to Cisplatin
- How often is cisplatin given
- Side effects of cisplatin
- Gemzar cisplatin side effects
- Mannitol and cisplatin
- Cisplatin extravasation treatment
- Cancer drug cisplatin
- Light colored stools while taking cisplatin
- Cisplatin long-term side effects
- Teva cisplatin msds
- Turning yellow after cisplatin chemo treatment