What is Ciprofloxacin?
Ciprofloxacin is an antibiotic of the quinolone group and is very effective in treating typhoid infection, pelvic infections and urinary tract infections. It is also useful in treating respiratory infections in lower doses.
Questions and answers on "Ciprofloxacin"
Health resources related to Ciprofloxacin
- Does ciprofloxacin cure chlamydia
- Will marijuana affect my ciprofloxacin
- Ciprofloxacin shoulder blade pain
- Side effects ciprofloxacin hcl 500mg
- Ciprofloxacin dosing for sbp prophylaxis
- Ciprofloxacin ear drops dosage for 2 month old baby
- Ciprofloxacin is prescribed for
- Anal ciprofloxacin
- Ciprofloxacin dosage for adults
- Ciprofloxacin and dexamethasone side effects