What is Chlorpromazine?
It is a low potency antipsychotic drug which was the first drug robe used as antipsychotic drug. It has been largely replaced by newer antipsychotic drugs which are better tolerated. It's use is now largely restricted for treatment of hiccups,surgery and tetanus.
Questions and answers on "Chlorpromazine"
Health resources related to Chlorpromazine
- Can chlorpromazine be crushed
- Chlorpromazine for hiccups
- Chlorpromazine in pregnancy
- Usage of chlorpromazine
- Chlorpromazine long-term effects
- Under what circumstances would you recommend chlorpromazine and risperidone
- Chlorpromazine for sleep
- Chlorpromazine 25 mg
- Clonactil 25mg tabs chlorpromazine
- Chlorpromazine 50 mg in xyy facts