What is Chantix?
Chantix is the trade name of the varencline used for the treatment of smoking. It enters the brain and activates the nicotinic receptors, which releases the dopamine and produces the feeling of reward and satisfaction.
Questions and answers on "Chantix"
Health resources related to Chantix
- Chantix and bloody sputum
- Chantix lightheadedness joint pain explain results of smoking
- Unusual side effects of chantix
- Negative side effects of chantix
- Does chantix affect menstrual cycles
- Post chantix side effects
- Chantix while on mirena
- Is chantix safe and drink red wine?
- What is chantix prescribed for
- Chantix permanent side effects