What is Cephalosporin?
Cephalosporins are indicated for prophylaxis and treatment of infections caused by bacteria susceptible to this particular form of antibiotic. First-generation cephalosporins are active predominantly against gram-positive bacteria, and successive generations have increased activity against gram-negative bacteria.
Questions and answers on "Cephalosporin"
Health resources related to Cephalosporin
- Cross-reaction penicillin cephalosporin
- Third generation cephalosporin oral
- Second generation cephalosporin
- First generation cephalosporin
- Cephalosporin allergy pcn use
- Fourth generation cephalosporin
- Cephalosporin cross reaction with penicillin
- Cephalosporin side chain allergy
- Side effects of cephalosporin
- Third generation cephalosporin