What is Celexa?
Celexa is an antidepressant drug Citalopram of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) class. It has U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval to treat major depression. Citalopram is frequently used off-label to treat anxiety, panic disorder, dysthymia
Questions and answers on "Celexa"
Health resources related to Celexa
- Can i mix celexa with oxyelite
- Can celexa lower white blood count
- Taking 10 mg celexa pregnancy
- Celexa 20 mg for anxiety
- How long celexa pill for anxiety takes to start working
- How much does celexa cost
- Does celexa give u a bad taste in ur mouth
- Celexa adverse side effects
- Energy drinks and celexa
- Celexa and leaking heart valves