What is Cefdinir?
Cefdinir is a third generation oral cephalosporin antibiotic. It is used to treat certain infections caused by bacteria, such as pneumonia, bronchitis, ear infection, sinusitis, pharyngitis and tonsillitis.
Questions and answers on "Cefdinir"
Health resources related to Cefdinir
- Can cefdinir treat syphillis
- Cefdinir 300 mg side effects
- What is cefdinir 300 mg used for
- Can cefdinir cause blood sugar to rise
- Is there harm in mixing cefdinir and marijuana?
- Can u smoke marijuana while on cefdinir
- Cefdinir swollen ankles
- Cefdinir shadows under eyes
- What is cefdinir 300 mg
- Cefdinir and iron