What is Catapres?
Clonidine (trade names Catapres, Kapvay, Nexiclon, Clophelin, and others) is a sympatholytic medication used to treat high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, anxiety disorders, withdrawal (from either alcohol, opioids, or smoking), migraine, menopausal flushing, diarrhea, and certain pain conditions. It is classified as a centrally acting α2 adrenergic agonist and imidazoline receptor agonist that has been in clinical use for over 40 years.
Questions and answers on "Catapres"
Health resources related to Catapres
- Side effect of catapres
- Usage of catapres
- Usages of catapres
- Is catapres used in the treatment of pheochromocytoma diagnosis?
- Will catapres treat benzodiazepine withdrawal?
- Will catapres treat tourette's syndrome?
- What is catapres patch used for
- Catapres tts 1 patch
- Will catapres treat hyperhidrosis?
- Can i take catapres for migraine prevention?