What is Cataflam?
It is diclofenac potassium, an non-steroidal anti inflammatory drug. It is used to treat mild to moderate pain and inflammation like in cases of muscle ache, back ache, dental pain, menstrual cramps. Also useful in arthritis as it reduces pain, swelling and joint stiffness.
Questions and answers on "Cataflam"
Health resources related to Cataflam
- Side effects of cataflam
- Usages of cataflam
- Cataflam de 50 mg
- Swollen eyes after taking cataflam and other tablets reason
- Is cataflam used in the treatment of calf pain with exercise ?
- Cataflam for interstital cystitis
- Side effect of cataflam
- Can cataflam cure avn ?
- Can i take cataflam for elbow pain ?
- Is cataflam used in the treatment of sciatica?