What is Carbimazole?
this is an antithyroid drug used in treatment of hyperthyroidism.Its also used in thyrotoxic states sometime.it is not safe to give to a pregnant lady because of its teratogenic effects.other drugs of the same group are-propylthyouracil(safe in pregnancy) and methimazole.
Questions and answers on "Carbimazole"
Health resources related to Carbimazole
- Carbimazole and anaphylaxis
- I feel good on carbimazole
- Carbimazole and contraceptive
- Does carbimazole stop periods
- Carbimazole tablets/swollen stomach
- Carbimazole side effects spot on toung
- Marijuana with carbimazole
- Carbimazole headache sore joints
- Carbimazole side effects by cannabis users
- Carbimazole severe indigestion heartburn