What is Capsaicin?
Capsaicin is the ingredient found in different types of peppers, such as cayenne peppers, that makes the peppers hot. Capsaicin is used to help relieve a certain type of pain known as neuralgia an joint pains.
Questions and answers on "Capsaicin"
Health resources related to Capsaicin
- Capsaicin nasal polyp
- Capsaicin ointment for shingles
- Capsaicin and foraminal stenosis
- Capsaicin spray esophageal spasms
- Capsaicin cream for cluster headaches
- Can i take salonpas pain patch with capsaicin for diabetic peripheral neuropathy?
- Capsaicin for cluster headaches
- Capsaicin for hiatal hernia