What is Canestan?
Clotrimazole (brand name Canesten or Lotrimin) is an antifungal medication commonly used in the treatment of fungal infections (of both humans and other animals) such as vaginal yeast infections, oral thrush, and ringworm. It is also used to treat athlete's foot and jock itch. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, a list of the most important medication needed in a basic health system.
Questions and answers on "Canestan"
Health resources related to Canestan
- Can canestan be used after a hysterectomy
- Side effects of canestan
- Vaseline substitute for canestan
- Black spots on skin after using canestan
- Canestan pessary overuse
- Canestan safe without seeing doctor
- Orange discharge after using canestan
- Usage of canestan
- Side effect of canestan
- Orange red discharge after canestan