What is Butalbital?
Butalbital is a barbiturate with an intermediate duration of action. Butalbital is often combined with other medications, such as acetaminophen (paracetamol) or aspirin, and is commonly prescribed for the treatment of pain and headache.
Questions and answers on "Butalbital"
Health resources related to Butalbital
- Butalbital 40 mg
- Apap butalbital 325 50
- Butalbital overdose levels
- Does butalbital contain codeine
- Is butalbital good for cramps
- Butalbital and tylenol
- What are the side effects of butalbital,acetaminophen and caffeine solution?
- Butalbital recreational dose
- Butalbital acetaminophen caffeine
- Butalbital caff apap cod