What is Buprenorphine?
Buprenorphine is a synthetic analogue of morphine which is a most potent pain reliever. it is used in the management of sever pain such as cance pain. The drug is given by injection. It has also got the advantage that the drug can be also given sublingually ( keeping under the tongue).
Questions and answers on "Buprenorphine"
Health resources related to Buprenorphine
- Side effect of buprenorphine
- Buprenorphine side effects
- How long does buprenorphine stay in urine
- Buprenorphine partial agonist
- Is buprenorphine an opiate blocker
- Buprenorphine 8mg naloxone 2mg sl
- Buprenorphine for pain
- Prescribed buprenorphine before starting suboxone not having withdrawal suggest
- Buprenorphine hcl naloxone
- How to abuse buprenorphine patch