What is Barbiturate?
Barbiturates are a class of drugs derived from barbituric acid that act as depressants to the central nervous system. These drugs are frequently used for medical reasons as sedatives or anesthetics.The pharmacological actions of barbiturates include depressing nerve activity in the cardiac, smooth and skeletal muscles.
Questions and answers on "Barbiturate"
Health resources related to Barbiturate
- Barbiturate case scenario ppt
- Emergency procedures for barbiturate poisoning
- Barbiturate causes liver enlarged
- Barbiturate pupillary reflex
- Pathophysiology of barbiturate overdose
- Normal serum barbiturate levels
- Symptoms and treatment of barbiturate poison
- How painful is barbiturate overdose
- Barbiturate overdose painful?
- Treatment of barbiturate poisoning wikipedia