What is Atenolol?
It is a beta blocker.It is an antihypertensive agent which can be used in heart failure also.
Questions and answers on "Atenolol"
Health resources related to Atenolol
- Atenolol pros and cons
- Can you take zicam with atenolol
- Taking atenolol ativan and flecainide can i take these medications
- Dysomia and atenolol use
- How much atenolol will kill you
- Atenolol 100mg chlorthal 25mg
- Atenolol tenormin 50mg
- Atenolol and paracetamol
- Atenolol and headache bending over
- Atenolol and chroic rhinitis