What is Astringent?
Astringent is a substance medicine which causes biological tissue, mucous membranes to contract or draw together.They are found in a variety of substances like lemons, pomegranates, tannins which are found in teas and wines.Typically, astringents should be used by people who have oily or acne-prone skin if you have dry skin, it is best to stay away from them as astringents can further dry it.
Questions and answers on "Astringent"
Health resources related to Astringent
- Side effect of astringent
- Usage of astringent
- Where do i buy stolin gum astringent
- Stolin gum astringent uses
- How does stolin gum astringent work
- Stolin gum astringent safe for pregnant women?
- Stolin astringent side effects
- How to use stolin gum astringent
- Stolin gum astringent side effects
- What is the use of stolin gum astringent