What is Antipsychotic?
Antipsychotic are a class of psychiatric medication primarily used to manage psychosis , in particular in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, and is increasingly being used in the management of non-psychotic disorders.
Questions and answers on "Antipsychotic"
Health resources related to Antipsychotic
- What are the side effects of antipsychotic saphris
- Types of antipsychotic drugs
- Antipsychotic mechanism of action
- Antipsychotic without weight gain
- Side effect of antipsychotic
- Generic antipsychotic drugs
- Antipsychotic drugs and alcohol
- Antipsychotic drugd and bloating
- Antipsychotic meds for alzheimer's disease
- Antipsychotic depot injection