What is Anticholinergic?
Antagonistic to the action of parasympathetic or other cholinergic nerve fibers (atropine).
Questions and answers on "Anticholinergic"
Health resources related to Anticholinergic
- Anticholinergic antispasmodic agents
- Why are anticholinergic agents avoided in gastroenteritis
- Avoid anticholinergic with reflux
- Anticholinergic effects on bladder
- Why are anticholinergic agents avoided
- Side effect of anticholinergic
- Anticholinergic agents avoided with esophageal reflux
- Anticholinergic agents and gastroesophageal reflux
- Anticholinergic effects of antihistamines
- Usage of anticholinergic