Questions and answers on "Androsure"

I had premature ejaculation problem.I consulted sexologist and blood test results showed testosterone level of 4.53 ng/ml.and he asked me to take...

doctor1 MD

Nanoleo and androsure are given to increase testosterone levels in patients with sexual dysfunction and erectile dysfunction. They...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Hello Sir,

I am 26 and had a masturbating habit.From few days I observed that my penis becomes loose but erection is good) and feeling some thing...

doctor1 MD

Brief Answer:
Please provide further info.

Detailed Answer:
Hello Sir,

I interpreted your query and concern.

I require a clarification in reference...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Androsure

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Treatment/Therapy