What is Analgesic?
Analgesic is a pain killer given to patients with myalgia due to flu. it can be Crocin,Anacin,Morphine. Prescribed as per the clinical condition.There are many side effects of long term analgesic usage like liver and kidney damage .
Questions and answers on "Analgesic"
Health resources related to Analgesic
- Pain and swelling in the forearm any natural analgesic
- Rashes on back taking analgesic cure for symptoms
- Analgesic antipyretic for g6pd
- Usage of Analgesic
- Topical analgesic for pilonidal abscess
- What exactly is analgesic nephropathy syndrome
- Analgesic syrups for kids
- Non analgesic pain relief
- Is analgesic antipyretic safe for g6pd baby
- Side effect of Analgesic