What is Ampicillin?
Ampicillin is a penicillin-like antibiotic used to treat certain infections caused by bacteria such as pneumonia, bronchitis, and ear, lung, skin, and urinary tract infections.
Questions and answers on "Ampicillin"
Health resources related to Ampicillin
- Gercillin 500 ampicillin trihydrate capsules
- Ampicillin resistance gene
- Ampicillin used to treat
- Ampicillin pediatric dosing
- Iv ampicillin drug
- What does ampicillin do
- Ampicillin sulbactam side effects
- Ampicillin sulbactam oral equivalent
- Ampicillin resistance gene e. coli
- Ampicillin sulbactam reconstitution