What is Amphetamine?
Amphetamine is a stimulant and an appetite suppressant. It stimulates the central nervous system (nerves and brain) by increasing the amount of certain chemicals in the body. This increases heart rate and blood pressure and decreases appetite, among other effects. Amphetamine is used to treat narcolepsy and attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity (ADHD).
Questions and answers on "Amphetamine"
Health resources related to Amphetamine
- Phlegm after amphetamine
- Amphetamine salts side effects
- Amphetamine swollen eye lid
- Cure for amphetamine throat
- Permanent amphetamine hair loss
- Amphetamine and vaginal spotting
- How does amphetamine cause negative pregnancy tests
- Does amphetamine contain sulfa
- Purple mottled skin amphetamine
- Phlegm from amphetamine