What is Amaryl?
commercial name for glimepiride, a sulfonuyl-urea anti-diabetic drug. it is given in type 2 Diabetes mellitus. it acts as an insulin sectretagogues, which act by stimulating insulin release from pancreas and hence lowers blood glucose. common side effects are hypoglycemia and weight gain.
Questions and answers on "Amaryl"
Health resources related to Amaryl
- Does amaryl prescribed for blood sugar burn out the pancreas
- Will amaryl treat type 2 diabetes ?
- Tasteless tongue diabetic taking amaryl oxy vital multi vitamin reason
- Amaryl dosage and administration
- Amaryl 2mg causes ulcers
- Amaryl max dose
- Amaryl patient complaints
- Amaryl vs glipizide
- Amaryl 2mg side effects
- What is amaryl prescribed for