What is Alesse?
Alesse (Ethinyl Estradiol-Levonorgestrel) is used as a contraceptive to prevent pregnancy.
Questions and answers on "Alesse"
Health resources related to Alesse
- Alesse birth control and acne
- Taking alesse tubed tied period getting heavier is this normal
- Can intake of alesse cause heavy bleeding with clots
- Side effect of alesse
- Is alesse used in the treatment of endometriosis?
- Alesse birth control reviews
- Can i take alesse for birth control ?
- Alesse birth control discontinued
- Usages of alesse
- How should alesse 28 day pill be taken
Recent questions on Alesse
Related Lab Tests