What is Adenosine?
A condensation product of adenine and d-ribose; a nucleoside found among the hydrolysis products of nucleic acids and of the various adenine nucleotides, including ATP; adenosine accumulates in severe combined immunodeficiency disease; a potent coronary vasod ilator used in place of exercise for radionuclide myocardial perfusion studies.
Questions and answers on "Adenosine"
Health resources related to Adenosine
- Adenosine deaminase and coronary artery diseases
- Lexiscan vs adenosine vs dobutamine
- Adenosine versus persantine stress
- What are the complications in adenosine cardiolite test
- What is an adenosine challenge
- Adenosine in the brain
- When to give adenosine
- Adenosine and bronchospasm
- Adenosine vs adenine
- Adenosine for v-tach