What is Acetazolamide?
Acetazolamide is a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor that is used for the medical treatment of glaucoma, epileptic seizure, idiopathic intracranial hypertension , altitude sickness, cystinuria, periodic paralysis, central sleep apnea, and dural ectasia.
Questions and answers on "Acetazolamide"
Health resources related to Acetazolamide
- Side effects of acetazolamide er
- Gilbert's syndrome acetazolamide
- Acetazolamide carbonic anhydrase inhibitor
- Acetazolamide 250 mg side effects
- Acetazolamide 250 mg used for
- Acetazolamide diamox side effects
- Acetazolamide dose iih
- Side effect of Acetazolamide
- Side effects of acetazolamide tablets
- Acetazolamide er 500 mg capsules