What is Drug interaction?
When a drug is taken, a response occurs .If a second drug is given the response of one drug may be altered by another drug .If more then one drug are taken concomitantly,one or some drugs may affect the effect of other drugs is known as drug interaction.One drug may increase or decrease the effect of other drug.
Questions and answers on "Drug interaction"
Health resources related to Drug interaction
- Drug interaction with oxyelite pro and spironolactone
- Clindamycin and metformin drug interaction
- Drug interaction between ampiclox
- Is there a drug interaction between doxepin and tamoxifen
- Is there a drug interaction between
- Drug drug interaction of anti rabies vaccines
- Drug interaction between deriphyllin
- Any drug interaction between chantix and oxyelite pro
- Food drug interaction in tab niftas
- Econorm sachets drug interaction