What is Wrinkles?
A wrinkle, also known as a rhytide, is a fold, ridge or crease in the skin. Skin wrinkles typically appear as a result of aging processes such as glycation,habitual sleeping positions,loss of body mass, or temporarily,as the result of prolonged immersion in water.Age wrinkling in the skin is promoted by habitual facial expressions,aging,sun damage, smoking,poor hydration,and various other factors.
Questions and answers on "Wrinkles"
Health resources related to Wrinkles
- Anusol for wrinkles
- Pillows that help face wrinkles
- Wrinkles and bumps on penis head
- Does herbalife cause wrinkles
- Moms way of removing wrinkles
- Can amenorrea cause early wrinkles
- Wrinkles from bell end
- How to get rid of penis wrinkles on shaft
- Too young for wrinkles
- How to get rid of under eye wrinkles