What is Viral pneumonia?
Viral pneumonia is a pneumonia caused by a virus. They are the most common cause of pneumonia in children, while in adults bacteria are a more common cause. Symptoms include fever, non-productive cough, runny nose, and systemic symptoms (e.g. myalgia, headache).
Questions and answers on "Viral pneumonia"
Health resources related to Viral pneumonia
- Viral pneumonia 10 month old
- Viral pneumonia causes
- Drugs/medication for acute viral pneumonia
- Can baby fly with viral pneumonia
- Symptoms of acute viral pneumonia
- My husband has viral pneumonia and has developped a rash
- Viral pneumonia is characterized by
- Drugs/medication for viral pneumonia
- Perihilar viral pneumonia
- Acute viral pneumonia causes