What is Viral exanthem?
An exanthem (from Greek ἐξάνθημα exánthēma, "a breaking out") is a widespread rash usually occurring in children. An exanthem can be caused by toxins, drugs, or microorganisms, or can result from autoimmune disease.
It can be contrasted with an enanthem.
Questions and answers on "Viral exanthem"
Health resources related to Viral exanthem
- How long does stomach viral exanthem last
- Viral exanthem rash in adults
- Treatment and cure for viral exanthem
- Viral exanthem virus
- Viral exanthem in adults webmd
- Viral exanthem in adults
- Drugs/medication for post viral exanthem
- Post viral exanthem causes
- Viral exanthem rash contagious
- Diagnosis of viral exanthem