What is Venous leak?
An erection is produced when blood to the penis compress the veins in the corpora cavernosa so the blood cannot leave. Venous leakage is a result of these veins not closing well enough to retain the blood, and the erection is lost.
Questions and answers on "Venous leak"
Health resources related to Venous leak
- Have venous leak hard to maintain erection ed drugs works
- Will kegel exercise help with venous leak
- Venous leak citalopram
- Venous leak heal oxygen rich blood
- Venous leak and exercise
- Diagnosis venous leak erectile dysfunction
- Venous leak stool constipation
- Can a venous leak heal by homeopathy
- Venous leak peutz jeghers
- Venous leak syndrome