What is Vein thrombosis?
A venous thrombosis is a blood clot (thrombus) that forms within a vein. Thrombosis is a term for a blood clot occurring inside a blood vessel . The most common causes are pregnancy, obesity, smoking, medications, prolonged sitting, cancer, polycythemia, and trauma etc .
Questions and answers on "Vein thrombosis"
Health resources related to Vein thrombosis
- Ovarian vein thrombosis symptoms
- Superficial dorsal penile vein thrombosis curve bend
- Small vein thrombosis
- Vein thrombosis blood rest
- Diagnosis of vein thrombosis
- Vein thrombosis in testicules
- Peripheral vein thrombosis
- Superior mesenteric vein thrombosis treatment
- Peroneal vein thrombosis
- Drugs/medication for vein thrombosis