What is Varicose veins?
When the valve lets inside the veins fail to push blood against gravity, they result in swollen and engorged veins mostly seen in the lower limbs ,in people who stand for long duration.
Questions and answers on "Varicose veins"
Health resources related to Varicose veins
- Leg pain due to varicose veins
- Sclerosing agents for varicose veins
- Varicose veins in brain
- Leg hyperextension cause varicose veins
- Varicose veins in the neck and head
- Does overweight cause varicose veins
- Varicose veins in lips and mouth
- Is it safe to varicose veins
- Chronic varicose veins causes
- Calves paining no previous health issues no varicose veins suggestions