What is Varicella?
Varicella is commonly called as chickenpox. It is a viral exanthem caused by varicella-zoster virus.
Questions and answers on "Varicella"
Health resources related to Varicella
- What are the side effects of varicella (chickenpox) virus vaccine?
- Varicella zoster encephalitis
- Varicella side effects vaccine
- Varicella and colon atresia
- Where can i get the varicella vaccine
- Treatment and cure for Varicella
- Varicella zoster rapid method
- Varicella in adults
- Reaction to varicella immunization
- Varicella causes