What is Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is inflammation of the vaginal tract. Most common cause is infection like coccobacili, gonococci, Ureaplasma, Morexells, fungi, etc. It is characterised by vaginal discharge. In case of fungal infection, intense pruritus can also be present. It is managed by antibiotic therapy called syndromic approach.
Questions and answers on "Vaginitis"
Health resources related to Vaginitis
- Vaginitis beta strep causes
- Vaginitis and depoprovera
- Does vaginitis usually cause many symptoms
- Will vaginitis delay mentruation
- Icd 9 candida vaginitis
- Vaginitis pink discharge mucopurulent pink discharge
- Is klebsilla vaginitis contagious
- Vaginitis vulgaris treatment
- Vaginitis bacterial and implanon
- Pelvic effusion vaginitis treatments