What is Vaginal atrophy?
Vaginal atrophy, also called atrophic vaginitis, is thinning, drying and inflammation of the vaginal walls due to your body having less estrogen. Vaginal atrophy occurs most often after menopause, but it can also develop during breast-feeding or at any other time your body's estrogen production declines.
Questions and answers on "Vaginal atrophy"
Health resources related to Vaginal atrophy
- Symptoms of Vaginal atrophy
- Severe vaginal atrophy and bleeding
- Chandraprabha vati for vaginal atrophy
- Is estring safe post vaginal atrophy
- Diagnosis of Vaginal atrophy
- Is premarin vaginal used in the treatment of vaginal atrophy ?
- How to cure vaginal atrophy
- Vaginal atrophy yellow discharge
- Watery sticky discharge with vaginal atrophy
- Vaginal atrophy causes