What is Uterine prolapse?
It is a condition in which the muscles particularly the ligaments that hold the uterus in position in the abdomen get loose. It happens to women in nearly old age or after multiple pregnancies that may or may not be complicated. It is a well correctable condition through surgery which may/ may not include the removal of the uterus depending on the presence of co-morbid tumorous condition.
Questions and answers on "Uterine prolapse"
Health resources related to Uterine prolapse
- Drugs/medication for uterine prolapse
- Can a sonogram detect uterine prolapse
- Can uterine prolapse be treated through exercises
- Uterine prolapse causes
- Pessaries for uterine prolapse
- Best uterine prolapse treatment
- Third degree uterine prolapse
- Swollen abdomen related to uterine prolapse
- Surgery for uterine prolapse
- Treatment and cure for uterine prolapse