Uneven skin tone

Questions and answers on "Uneven skin tone"

my wife is aged 32 yrs she is having uneven skin tone on her face since few months specially areas like forehead chin & chick kindly suggest what...

doctor1 MD

Brief Answer:
use sunscreen

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query.
Many skin lightening creams are available but it is better to...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

HI doctor, I used melacare for 10 days as I heard from someone that it gives gud results.I have dark undereye circles and very uneven skin tone,...

doctor1 MD

Dark Under Eye circles:NOTHING Cures them,as long as you take treatment they would be light and then would almost return to previous colour.Skin...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Hi, I have acne problem, I underwent peel tratment ( gycolic & salysilic) @ kaya and got rid of bemishes and marks on my face, but now again I ahve...

doctor1 MD


You need to consult a dermatologist. Chemical peel is not the only treatment for acne. You need to get your hormonal profile done as the...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Uneven skin tone

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Treatment/Therapy
Related Medical Topics