What is Unconsciousness?
Unconsciousness is the condition of being not conscious—in a mental state that involves complete or near-complete lack of responsiveness to people and other environmental stimuli. Fainting due to drop in blood pressure and a decrease of the oxygen supply to the brain is a temporary loss of consciousness.
Questions and answers on "Unconsciousness"
Health resources related to Unconsciousness
- What causes sudden heavy breathing followed by prolonged unconsciousness
- Symptoms of sudden unconsciousness
- Drugs for unconsciousness available in india
- What causes feeling of unconsciousness before sleeping
- Unconsciousness during pregnancy period is this normal
- Ear infections and unconsciousness
- Sudden unconsciousness causes
- Common medicines for unconsciousness
- Is unconsciousness a side effect of avelox i.v.?
- Can unconsciousness occur due to vomiting