What is Typhoid?
Typhoid otherwise called enteric fever is an infectious disease that causes fever, nausea, sometimes abdominal pain. It is caused by the bacteria Salmonella typhi. It is tranmitted through the oral route.
Questions and answers on "Typhoid"
Health resources related to Typhoid
- Why does typhoid cause cough
- Diet used in acute typhoid
- Indian diet for typhoid
- Drugs/medication for on typhoid treatment
- Symptoms of typhoid reoccur
- What is the treatment procedure for asymptomatic typhoid
- Dos and don ts in typhoid
- Does typhoid cause noisy stomach
- Typhoid causes bad hearing problems
- Suffering from typhoid and jaundice