What is Tuberous sclerosis?
Tuberous sclerosis is an autosomal recessive disorder. It is characterized by mental retardation, skin lesions and kidney tumor. Mental retardation is due to presence of cortical tubers, a specific astrocytoma called sub-ependymal giant astrocytoma.
Questions and answers on "Tuberous sclerosis"
Health resources related to Tuberous sclerosis
- Tuberous sclerosis could be treated through ayurveda or allopathy
- Eardrum not moving as much as it should be tuberous sclerosis
- Tuberous sclerosis and absence seizures
- Marijuana and tuberous sclerosis
- Drugs/medication for tuberous sclerosis
- Tuberous sclerosis complex
- Can tuberous sclerosis be treated
- Ayurveda or allopathy beneficial for treatment of tuberous sclerosis
- Diagnosis of tuberous sclerosis
- Tuberous sclerosis causes