What is Tropical sprue?
Tropical sprue, also known as environmental enteropathy, is a malabsorption disease commonly found in the tropical regions, marked with abnormal flattening of the villi and inflammation of the lining of the small intestine. It differs significantly from coeliac sprue.
Questions and answers on "Tropical sprue"
Health resources related to Tropical sprue
- Unani cure for tropical sprue
- Can fatty foods trigger non tropical sprue
- Is there any effects of tropical sprue on skin
- Tropical sprue dark rings
- How frequent are cases of tropical sprue
- Drugs/medication for tropical sprue
- Tropical sprue disease
- Tropical sprue pain ribs gas left sided
- Tropical sprue causes
- Eating garlic tropical sprue